Little Fingers - a collection of 12 items to improve your child's fine motor skills
- A collection of 12 different items specifically designed to develop and strengthen the muscles and tendons in the hands and fingers (fine motor skills).
- Includes a detailed instruction sheet written by an Early Years qualified teacher with lots of ideas and activities to improve fine motor skills.
- All items and activities have been tried and tested to improve your child's fine motor skills to give them a head start.
- The collection comes in a branded cotton drawstring bag to keep everything together for the next play time.
- This collection focuses on fine motor skills which are essential to improve pencil grip and writing skills.
The collection has 12 different items including:
- Soft Dough which is gluten, wheat and diary free and can be left in the air for up to 5 hours without drying
- 20 glass marbles
- 20 wooden golf tees
- A selection of 6 threading laces
- A peg board (155mm2) and 200 multi coloured pegs
- A selection of 30 chenille wire stems
- An assortment of wooden beads
- A sand timer
- 30 assorted creating wooden planks
- A 150mm2 geoboard with elastic bands
- A rami sponge
Size: 100% cotton drawstring bag measuring 38 cms x 43 cms.
This collection comes complete with downloadable instruction sheets packed full of activities on how to use the different resources.
This bag is suitable for all children from 3-7 however, from my experience this is the most important collection for children under 5. Fine motor skills are an essential educational building block and with so many activities in the bag your child will not get easily bored.
Certain products are not suitable for children under 3 years because they contain small parts and may pose a choking hazard. Please read the product description and the labelling on each product carefully. We recommend that an adult should always supervise any young children playing and learning with our products.
Product colours may vary from those shown in the photograph.
|free postage and packing||Yes|
|Top Picks Sub Text||N/A|
|Country of Manufacture||N/A|
|Age Group||3-5, 5-7|