Little Mathematician - To improve your child's maths skills
- A collection of 9 different items to improve your child’s mastery of early mathematical concepts in an engaging and fun way.
- Includes a detailed instruction sheet written by an Early Years qualified teacher with lots of ideas and activities to improve maths skills..
- All activities have been tried and tested to improve your child's maths skills to give them a head start.
- The collection comes in a branded cotton drawstring bag which makes tidy up time easy and is perfect for taking away on holiday.
The collection includes:
- Numicon from Oxford University Press used in many schools to improve the child’s understanding of early number
- A 1-20 caterpillar number line
- A 10 square and 4 square double-sided laminated grid
- Translucent counters to use on the number line, 10 square and to sort and group
- 16 plastic teddy bears in different colours to use on the number line, 10 square and to sort and group. They come in different sizes and weights.
- 20 pet counters in different colours to use on the number line, 10 square and to sort and group
- 20 glass pebbles in different colours to use on the number line, 10 square and to sort and group
- 45mm wooden numbers and mathematical symbols
- Geoboard and elastic bands to create different shapes
Size: 100% cotton drawstring bag measuring 38 cms x 43 cms.
This collection comes complete with downloadable instruction sheets packed full of activities on how to use the different resources.
Certain products are not suitable for children under 3 years because they contain small parts and/or may pose a choking hazard. Please read the product description and the labelling on each product carefully. We recommend that an adult should always supervise any young children playing and learning with our products.
Product colours may vary from those shown in the photograph.
|free postage and packing||Yes|
|Top Picks Sub Text||N/A|
|Country of Manufacture||N/A|
|Age Group||3-5, 5-7|