- A collection of 9 different items to improve your child’s gross motor skills (physical development and coordination).
- Includes a detailed instruction sheet written by an Early Years qualified teacher with lots of ideas and activities to improve gross motor skills.
- All items and activities have been tried and tested to improve your child's gross motor skills to give them a head start.
- The collection comes in a branded cotton drawstring bag to keep everything together for the next play time.
- This collection focuses on gross motor skills which are essential to improve control and coordination of the body.
The collection includes:
- 3 different coloured Juggling scarves
- A soft ball
- Coloured marabou feathers
- Large Organza scarf (180cm X 85cm)
- Mini wand with two ribbons
- 3 balloons (1 extra large 46 cms and 2 large 30 cms)
- A fruit scented face ball 25 cms
- Flashing spikey ball
- Glitter ball
Size: 100% cotton drawstring bag measuring 38 cms x 43 cms
The collection comes complete with downloadable instruction sheets packed full of activities on how to use the different resources.
Please be aware a ball pump is required to inflate the fruit scented ball.
Certain products are not suitable for children under 3 years because they contain small parts and/or may pose a choking hazard. Please read the product description and the labelling on each product carefully. We recommend that an adult should always supervise any young children playing and learning with our products. Please do not leave the glitter ball out in direct sunlight as it may have the potential to magnify UV rays from the sunlight.
Product colours may vary from those shown in the photograph.
|free postage and packing||Yes|
|Top Picks Sub Text||Good for improving control and co-ordination|
|Country of Manufacture||N/A|
|Age Group||2-3, 3-5, 5-7|